Thursday 11 November 2010

Seriously...spots AND wrinkles??!

My skin is so so bad at the moment. Even at the age of 31, I still have spots AND I have the beginnings of wrinkles plus I'm a picker so spots end up turning into flakey scabs ... I know, I know... I really shouldn't but I just can't help myself.

I loved this Soap and Glory cleanser when I last used it but stopped because I was trying to be good with the budgeting and there are cheaper options out there. I have now gone back to it as I just haven't found an alternative budge product that really helps my congested skin without being too harsh. It leaves your skin beautifully soft and feeling super clean!




Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser - link

I also use Boots No 7 blemish control serum in the morning and No 7 Protect and Perfect serum at night, followed by this fabulous Flexitol oil at night. The oil is really great - I wake up with less oily skin and it should help with any scars/marks from blemishes. I also use a Boots Time Delay eye cream in the morning and night, Sainsburys Skin Therapy eye cream.

I have an Elemis mask and a Bliss one (expensive but worth it), I really need to use these more. The Elemis one is meant to be good to dab on spots, leave overnight and it should sort them (so said a beauty therapist when I had an Elemis facial, anyway).
Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask - link




Bliss Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask - link

So, here is my unmade up, scrubbed clean face - eeeek!!


And with makeup



Over the next month, I will use the above products and try my very best not to pick. Then in a month, I'll update you with another bare faced photo, to see if my skin has improved at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment