Saturday 8 January 2011

New jeans and Saturday casual outfit

I picked up some khaki cargo jeans from the Mint Velvet sale and I really love them, I hope the pockets don't make my thighs look tooo big! I could do with a slightly longer top to wear with them. They were reduced to £29 so a great buy, really nice denim and a lovely dull grey khaki colour. I'm wearing them with flat boots at the moment but think they will dress up nicely with my black wedge ankle boots.

So today, I've just been mooching around, cleaning, walking the dog and I'm about to make a pork vindaloo. This is the casual (fairly boring!) outfit I'm wearing:

Khaki skinny cargos - Mint Velvet, black l/s top - Gap, biker boots - New Look, red leopard scarf - Sainsburys
I also did my hair with a Babyliss Big Hair styler which is fantastic. I really like it with a few curls added by a 1 inch barrell curling tong. In the photo above, it is just rather windswept after walking the dog. I'll add a few curls if I go out tonight. I love how it gives a natural smooth look without being poker straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment