Tuesday 21 December 2010

The satisfaction of the sales...!!

I've been lusting after this Warehouse swallow dress for ages and ages:
Warehouse silk swallow print dress - link

I have already looked at the Warehouse sale and it is still full price so I was shocked to see it on ASOS at less than half price - £32! It was unavailable in size 8 at first so I stuck a 6 in my bag then had dinner and checked back and the 8 was available! They have a system where you can put something in your basket and it is reserved for you for a certain amount of time (2 hrs I think). This is great of course as it means you have time to think before purchasing but it does mean that "unavailable" doesn't necessarily mean permanently unavailable, I hadn't really thought about it before but it does make sense to keep checking back. I really really hope it is nice in real life!

Along with my utterly bargainous dress from ebay (£1.04 plus £2.75 postage - pics below), I will hopefully be sorted for patterned dresses. I'm not a big flowery person so I'm glad there isn't a flower in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment