Wednesday 15 December 2010

Black wedge boots

After lusting after some black suede wedge boots from Zara, which are now out of stock, I found these gorgeous black wedge boots on the Debenhams website. I love them, they make my feet look tiny and are really comfy.

Red Herring wedge boots - link

I think they'll look nice with jeans - skinny, straight-legged or bootcut or flared (for secret height boost!). Also with maxi skirts for a more dressy look than biker boots. They would go perfectly with this feather print skirt:

Warehouse feather print maxi skirt - link



At £36, the wedges are a great price so I should have enough money to buy another pair of sales boots. I'm thinking some grey low heeled ankle boots and love both of these from Carvela, I'm just hoping they are reduced after Christmas!

Carvela grey sooty boots - link

Carvela grey skin boots - link
I am hoping the height of these ankle boots would give me the illusion of legs long and slim enough to wear some skinny cargoes:
Oasis cargo jeggings in khaki - link  

No comments:

Post a Comment